- 250g Quorn Pieces
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 piece Medium Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Fresh Broccoli Flowers
- ½ cup Button Mushroom
- ½ cup Shiitake Mushroom
- ¼ cup Candied Walnut
- 2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Sesame Seeds, toasted
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet/pan over medium-high heat.
- Sauté onion and garlic. Cook until onion is translucent.
- Add the Quorn Pieces, cook and stir for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Move Quorn Pieces to the side of the skillet/pan and add broccoli, button and shiitake mushrooms. Cook and stir vegetables for 2 minutes.
- Stir Quorn Pieces into vegetables and season with soy sauce and sesame seeds.
- Continue to cook and stir for about 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Turn off the heat and garnish with candied walnuts before serving.