- 6 Quorn Fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup of vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons high quality vegetarian red pesto
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 3 tablespoons light cream
- Basil leaves to garnish.
- Heat the oil in a shallow pan and lightly brown the frozen Quorn Fillets
- In a bowl, mix together the stock, tomato paste, vegetarian pesto and thyme. Pour over the Fillets.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes
- Transfer the Fillets to warmed plates.
- Stir the light cream into the sauce; add seasoning to taste and spoon over the sauce