- 250 g Quorn Meat Free Mince
- ¼ cup Green Onions
- ½ tsp. Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp. Sesame Oil
- 3 dashes White Pepper Powder
- 1 pack Wanton Wrapper
- Water for sealing
- Oil for deep-frying
- In a bowl, mix the Quorn Mince, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil and white pepper together. Stir to well to form a sticky filling.
- To wrap the wanton, lay a piece of wanton wrapper on your palm and add ½ tbsp. of the filling in the middle of the wrapper.
- Dip your index finger in water and trace it on the outer edges of the wanton wrapper. Pinch and seal
- Heat oil for deep frying. Deep fry the wanton until golden brown. Serve hot with sweet chili sauce.
Chef’s Note: You can also make a triangle wanton, just fold it up to form a triangle. Pinch the edges to seal tight. To give them a more visually appealing shape, just pull the two corners of the triangle down so that one overlaps with the other. Pinch and seal with water.