- 200 grams Quorn Pieces, defrosted
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup cashew vinegar
- 6 pieces spring onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 cups lettuce, washed, dried and roughly torn
- ¼ cup olives
- ¼ cup tomato wedges
- 1 piece avocado, halved, stoned, peeled and sliced crossways
- flat leaf parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the Quorn Pieces in a bowl with 1 tablespoon each of olive oil and vinegar and leave for 10 minutes to absorb the flavors. Fry over medium heat to brown slightly for 7-8 minutes, set aside.
- To make the dressing, mix together the remaining olive oil and vinegar, season to taste. Combine the spring onions, feta cheese, fresh mint and dried oregano and mix together with the dressing.
- Make up the salad by layering the lettuce leaves on the bottom of a serving dish. Scatter over the Quorn Pieces then pour over the Feta cheese dressing.
- Garnish with olives, tomatoes, avocado and parsley.