- 1 pack of Quorn Crispy Nuggets
- 2 large wholemeal tortilla wraps
- 4 tbsp tomato pasta sauce
- 2 tbsp sweetcorn
- 2 tbsp red pepper, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp grated cheese
- Cook the Quorn Nuggets according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, take the tortilla wraps and using a 10cm cookie cutter, cut 7 circles out of each tortilla. Place these onto a baking tray.
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly over each tortilla circle.
- Remove the Quorn Nuggets from the oven, slice each nugget into 4 parts and place 3 parts onto each tortilla circle. Sprinkle each tortilla with the sweetcorn, red pepper , and grated cheese.
- Place under the grill for 3 minutes, until the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.