- 2 tbsp. Oil
- 100 g Onion, chopped
- 50 g Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Quorn Pieces
- ½ cup Button Mushroom, quartered
- 100 g Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 100 g Green Bell Pepper, diced
- ½ cup Whipped Cream
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 300 g Cooked Pasta (Linguine)
- Put the oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Sauté onion and garlic for about 1 minute then add the Quorn Pieces and cook it for about 3 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Put in the mushroom and the peppers, mix well, then season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the whipped cream. Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for about 3 - 5 minutes or until it starts to thicken.
- Toss it with your favorite pasta