- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 300 g Quorn Meat Free Mince
- 170 g Red Onion, Chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 3 tsp. Mexican Chili Powder
- 2 tsp. Dried Oregano
- 300 g Tomato Sauce
- 300 g Spaghetti Sauce
- 400 g Canned Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained
- 90 g Cheddar, coarsely grated
- 4 (8”) Flour Tortilla
- 20 g Butter, softened
Chili con Quorn Dip
- Heat half the oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Cook Quorn Mince, stirring until browned.
- Remove the Quorn Mince from the pan.
- Heat remaining oil in the same pan. Cook onion and garlic, stirring for 5 minutes until onion softens.
- Return cooked Quorn Mince to pan then put chili powder, dried oregano, tomato sauce and spaghetti sauce, stirring for 20 minutes.
- Add the kidney beans and let it simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Divide the cheddar cheese between 2 tortillas, top with remaining tortillas, pressing firmly to seal.
- Brush tortillas lightly with butter.
- Cook separately in a griddle or non-stick pan in medium heat.
- Press until browned and cheese is melted. Cut each quesadilla into quarters.
- Serve with chili con Quorn Dip