- 1 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tbsp finely chopped canned chipotles in adobo sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pkg Quorn Fillets
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Pineapple Salsa: Stir together pineapple, red pepper, red onion, jalapeño, lime juice, cilantro and salt. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Tacos: Stir together barbecue sauce and chipotles. Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook fillets for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown all over. Remove fillets and slice thinly. Return to skillet along with barbecue sauce mixture. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce starts to thicken.
- Assemble fillets, cabbage, avocado and Pineapple Salsa in warm tortillas. Serve with lime wedges.
- For less spicy tacos, omit chipotles.
- The salsa is just as delicious with mango or papaya instead of pineapple.