- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 piece medium onion, Chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, Minced
- 1 piece medium red bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 piece medium green bell Pepper, Diced
- 1 piece small carrot, Diced
- 100 g green peas
- 500 g Quorn Meat Free Mince
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 200 g Tomato Sauce
- 2 pcs. Bay Leaves
- ¼ cup Raisins
- Put the oil in a large pan set over a medium-high flame, heat until it begins to simmer, then add onion, garlic, pepper, carrots and green peas. Stir together and cook until the onions are translucent and the peppers, carrots and green peas have softened, approximately 10 minutes.
- Add the Quorn Mince and allow it to brown. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Add tomato sauce and bay leaf and stir together. Lower the heat, cover the pan and let it simmer for approximately 20 minutes.
- Uncover the pan and add the raisins. Allow the stew to cook for another 15 minutes. Then serve with rice or banana (saba).