Quorn Meat-Free Salpicao
Give in to this all-too tempting and juicy Filipino food clasTry this tempting classic Filipino recipe using our meat-free Quorn vegetarian Pieces. The mushroom blends perfectly with paprika and oyster sauce - delicious when served over steamed rice. sic made with surprisingly meat-free Quorn Pieces
- 1 cup Quorn Pieces
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 gloves Garlic, minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp. Paprika
- 2 tbsp. Oyster Sauce
- 1/8 cup Liquid Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- ¼ cup Button Mushroom (quartered)
- Combine oil, garlic salt, pepper and paprika in a bowl.
- Marinate Quorn Pieces in garlic – oil mixture for 15 minutes or more.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, sauté mushroom for about 1 minute. Then add the marinated Quorn pieces. Cook for about 3 - 4 minutes. Stir occasionally. Add oyster sauce and liquid seasoning. Cook for a few seconds or more. Add the butter last and mix well.
- Remove from the heat and serve immediately over hot steamed rice.