- 200g Quorn Pieces, cut in smaller pieces
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. calamansi juice
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 piece siling labuyo
- 1 piece raw egg yolk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare all vegetables. Chop red onion, garlic, chili, and spring onions. Reserve one tbsp. spring onions for garnish
- Set a pan to medium heat. Add the oil.
- Add the onions and garlic and cook for 3 minutes, before the onions completely soften.
- Add Quorn Pieces, chili, and spring onions. Fry for about 10 minutes or until the Quorn Pieces are crisp and dark brown.
- Add the calamansi juice, soy sauce, salt and pepper to season.
- Heat a sizzling plate until smoking and transfer Quorn Pieces to the sizzling plate and top with raw egg yolk
- Garnish with spring onion and serve with calamansi and chili on the side.