Thai Glazed Quorn Fillets Recipe
Spicy, tantalising and full of the exotic flavours of Thailand. Fillets glazed with red Thai paste, soy sauce, maple syrup and fresh lime juice, wrapped in foil to hold in the fragrant aromas and luscious taste of the East during cooking. Serve it up with a selection of colourful steamed veg and you’ll have unbeatable flavours on your plate in next to no time.
7.4 g of fat
IngredientsIngredients for glazed fillets:-
- 6 Quorn Fillets
- 2 tsp red Thai paste
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- Juice of a small lime & zest of ½ lime
- 3 tsp of maple syrup
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- Ingredients for steamed vegetables:-
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1 small orange pepper, diced
- 3 babycorn, halved and blanched in boiling water for 3-4 minutes
- 1 carrot, peeled in sticks
- 2 small courgettes, cut into thick sticks
- 1 small red chilli pepper, finely chopped
- 1 ½ tsp of raw ginger, finely chopped
- 3 tsp Vegetable stock
- bunch finely chopped coriander
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Mix all ingredients for the glaze in a bowl. Add the Quorn Fillets and mix well.
- Mix the ingredients for the steamed vegetables.
- Form 2 foil bags made of aluminum foil, approx. 20 cm in size. Place half the vegetable mixture and 3 of the glazed Quorn Fillets in it.
- Close the foil pouches by folding the edges together. Place the closed bags on a baking tray and bake them for about 20 minutes in the oven. Sprinkle with finely chopped coriander and serve.