- 200 g Quorn Meat Free Mince
- 4 pcs Eggplant
- 2 pcs Raw Egg
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 6 tbsp. Cooking Oil
- 100 g Onion, Chopped
- 50 g Garlic, Minced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Grill the eggplant until the color of the skin is almost black.
- Let the eggplant cool for a while, then peel the skin off. Set aside.
- Crack the eggs and place in a bowl.
- Add salt and beat. Set aside.
- Put 2 tbsp. of oil in a sauté pan, set over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic mix and cook until onion is translucent
- Add the Quorn Mince and season with salt, then cook for about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Place the eggplant on a flat surface and flatten using a fork.
- Dip the flattened eggplant in the beaten egg mixture.
- Heat the pan and pour the cooking oil in medium heat.
- Lay the eggplants (now dipped in the beaten egg mixture) into the pan, then put the mixture of sautéed mince on top of the eggplant. Make sure that both sides are cooked. Frying time will take about 3 – 4 minutes per side on medium heat