- In a large bowl, combine Quorn Grounds, breadcrumbs, parsley, parmesan, pepper, garlic powder, and beaten egg.
- Mix well and form into 20 balls (25g each). Set aside, put in a refrigerator until needed.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until onion is translucent
- Stir in tomatoes, parsley, dried oregano, salt, sugar, and bay leaf. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 90 minutes
- Stir in tomato paste, basil, pepper, and meatballs and allow to simmer for 30 minutes more
Top sauce over cooked spaghetti noodles and serve