- Preheat the oven to 190oC/375°F/Gas mark 5.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat. Add the red cabbage and coat all of the leaves in the melted butter. Sauté gently for 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar, apple, vinegar and nutmeg. Mix well before covering and leaving to simmer. After 15 minutes, add the water and continue to cook on a low heat, stirring frequently for another 15 minutes until the cabbage is completely tender.
- Meanwhile, fry the Quorn Sausages according to the pack instructions, until golden brown. Leave to cool.
- Spread a tablespoon of cranberry sauce across each wrap, before adding a spoonful of braised cabbage. Sprinkle over the rocket and place on a whole sausage along with the brie slices. Roll up into a tight wrap.
- Slice each wrap into 4 and skewer with a cocktail stick, or slice in half and serve on a platter, garnished with rocket.
Tips: Alternative cheeses such as stilton can be used for a rich, Christmassy twist.
If preferred, place filled wraps on a griddle to warm and add a smoky flavour.
Quorn Chunks can be used instead of Chipolatas: add these to the braised cabbage half way through simmering.