Sunny Quorn Sausage Pasta Pots
With sundried tomato and basil pairing up with your favourite Quorn Best of British Sausages, this is a great way to inject some summer sun into your lunch box. Plus, it’s a simple and delicious way to use up any leftover sausages.
- 4 Quorn Best of British Sausages (or your favourite choice of Quorn Sausages)
- 100g conchiglie rigate or pasta bows
- 1 1/2 - 2 tbsp sundried tomato pesto
- 50g cheddar cheese, chopped into rough 1 cm cubes
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved (use a combination of red and yellow tomatoes if possible)
- 10g basil, shredded